The new members area is now open!
- A library of useful articles
- Access to the Complex Adaptive Leadership self-assessement questionnaire
- A blog site
Meanwhile, the site will continue to provide a range of resources when they become available. So that we may alert you about these, and if you do not at this time wish to become a member, please sign our Guest Book below – and any feedback you have about this site would also be gratefully received.
We are developing a range of exciting web resources:
- Library – with articles and papers about Complexity Science and Chaos Theory.
- Blog/Wiki site – where members can share their own experiences and views, as well as seek guidance and support.
- Individual assessment – a powerful self-assessment tool which generates a highly customised report showing how adaptive, responsive and effective leader you are. A 360 version will also be developed.
- Orgnaisational assessment – a self-assessment tool which shows how effective and ready your organisation is to deal with complexity. A multi-user version to elicit different perspectives will also be developed.
- Links – as our network grows links to other individuals and organisations will be published.