Some recent feedback from those who have used the new self-assessment:
I liked the relatively simple short questionnaire and then how this resulted in an easy to digest report with some recommendations to address."
It is time efficient and questions are selected well."
It's spooky how telling my results were....
A self-assessmenttool for Complex Adaptive Leadership has now been developed by The Vth Dimension Partnership, one of the CAL Associate Partners. The simple self-assessment consists of 16 leadership scenarios and shows:
How ADAPTIVE you are in choosing various possible leadership strategies
How RESPONSIVE you are to the needs of the scenario and the follower concerned
How EFFECTIVE you are when you use each of the four possible leadership strategies
How BALANCED you are between leading and enabling, and between effort and separation
How SUSTAINABLE you are overall in the leadership strategies you chose
You will be given some suggestions regarding:
1. The strategy you use the most and how to be more effective 2. The strategy you use the least and how to be more responsive 3. The number of strategies you use and how to be more adaptive 4. How balanced you are and where to gain more balance
Click on image to view sample
You will also be invited to consider our KISS format for improvement:
1. Recognise the actions you current employ and that you should KEEP 2. Understand the actions you do not employ enough and should INCREASE 3. Identify the actions you are doing which you do not need and should STOP 4. Formulate new actions which would help and that you could START
BEFORE YOU CLICK ON LINK BELOW PLEASE READ THIS!:
1. When you click on the link below you will be taken to a login page - if you have not registered you will need to do so. Click on the "Register now" button. You will be asked to join as a member and fill in some details of your e mail, what password you want to use, role, industry, nationality, country of tax residence, age and gender. Your details will be used in a non-attributable and statistical way only and be used to further our research.
2. Once you have registered you will be sent an activation e mail. This can take up to 20 minutes. Click on the link in the activation e mail and you will be sent to the registration page where you will be registered. Once this is done you can log in where you will be sent to your own individual members page.
3. To do the assessment you will need to click on the "Complete Assessment" button - you will be taken to the Pay Pal page of The Vth Dimension Partnership (who devised the questionnaire). Choose either Pay Pal button (where you will be taken to a page to chose to pay by credit card or Pay Pal) or entered a promotional codeif you have been given one.
4. Once you either enter a promotional code or pay, you will be taken to the 16 question assessment form which should take no longer than 20 minutes to complete. Your report will then be ready, and will also be kept in your members area in the future whenever you want it.
5. You can fill in the assesment again, if you want to gauge progress, and you old reports will be always available, However you will need to pay each time.
6. The personalised report generated is in html and pdf format and costs £125. If you have a promotional code you can enter it on the payment choice page.